The children, staff and Governors of our friendly, small village school are looking for an inspirational Key Stage 1 teacher to join our team. We have recently become a primary school and we are looking for a teacher who has flair, creativity, enthusiasm and flexibility to join our unique school team.
Full Time Fixed Term Contract until July 2021 with the possibility of this becoming a permanent contract.
Start: 1st January 2021
Salary: Main Pay Scale
Ibstone CE Primary School is a village school located close to Junction 5 of the M40 on the Buckinghamshire/Oxfordshire border.
Learn more about our school: www.ibstoneschool.org.uk
We are a “Good” school that provides a caring, happy and supportive environment for our pupils and staff, which is underpinned by a strong set of core values.
We are proud to offer:
· A school with an Ofsted rating of “Good” (January 2019) and ‘Outstanding’ SIAMS rating (July 2016)
· ‘Outstanding’ personal development, behaviour and welfare - Ofsted 2019
· Children who are friendly, happy and eager to learn
· Small class sizes
· An amazing environment in a beautiful setting
· A dedicated, supportive and friendly staff team
· Parents who are willing to play an important and active role in all aspects of the school
· Governors who are committed to the continuing development of the school and its staff
· CPD opportunities
We are seeking a KS1 teacher who will be dedicated to raising standards and who can demonstrate a genuine flair and passion for teaching.
We are looking for a teacher who has:
· A true passion for and enjoyment of teaching
· High expectations of themselves and the children with whom they work
· A depth of knowledge about planning for effective learning which accelerates progress
· Proven experience in KS1
· An ability to combine enjoyment & rigour across the learning environment
· Creativity and flair
· Dedication and energy
· Superb communication and interpersonal skills
· The ability and desire to work as part of a team
· A genuine commitment to the children, teaching team and to the wider life of our school
· Willingness to uphold and enhance the school’s Christian character
Tours of our school are strongly recommended, please contact the office on 01491 638281 to arrange a virtual tour. We look forward to welcoming you. Ibstone CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this role. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS. Ibstone CE Primary School is an equal opportunities employer.
Pre-employment checks will be carried out in the form of: references, qualifications, proof of identity, permission to work in the UK and a DBS check.
Closing Date: Tuesday 24th November 2020
Interview date: Thursday 26th November 2020